- About a 13 minute walk from Yasu Station, JR Biwako Line
- Please take the JR Biwako Line and get off at Yasu Station. Leave from the south exit and follow the main road.
Go under the elevated Shinkansen tracks and head for the Yasu AL.PLAZA.
Facing the road in front of the AL.PLAZA, turn right, pass by the front of the store, and head for the end of the street.
At the end of the street, turn left and go straight ahead until you get to National Route 8.
Our hotel runs right-to-left along National Route 8. The reception area is next to the Japanese barbecue restaurant, on the left.
If you are taking a taxi, please go from the Yasu Station south exit rotary and ask for [Business Hotel Takara.] (The hotel is within the base fare distance.)
- About 20 minutes from Ryuo Interchange, Meishin Expressway
- Please exit the Meishin Expressway at Ryuo Interchange, and head north on National Route 477 toward National Route 8.
Turn left at the Nishiyokozeki intersection, onto National Route 8 toward Ritto. Go through the Yasuekiguchi intersection. Shortly after that, our hotel will be on the right. Please park in a space marked [Takara.]
- About 15 minutes from Ritto Interchange, Meishin Expressway
- Please exit the Meishin Expressway at Ritto Interchange, heading northeast on National Route 8 for Omihachiman-Moriyama.
Cross the Yasugawa Bridge. Go through the Myokoji intersection. Shortly after that, our hotel will be on the left. Please park in a space marked [Takara.]
- Groups larger than 4-5 can use our shuttle bus service.
- We offer a low-cost shuttle bus service to and from Yasu Station and nearby meeting places for groups of up to 25.
If you wish to use this service, please make a reservation in advance.
855, Koshinohara, Yasu-shi, Shiga